As you begin or deepen your own discernment it might be helpful to reflect on some of the following questions that ask:
- Are you a young adult aged 18 to 38?
- Do you want to live life to the full?
- Are you passionately in love with God, the Church and with humanity?
- Do you feel called to do more, to be involved more, to give more?
- Do you have a desire to be of service to others?
- Has the idea of being a sister, brother or religious priest re-occurred to you over a period of time?
- Do you enjoy times of solitude as well as being with people?
- Do you have a good circle of friends?
- Do you have a desire to spend time in prayer?
- Are you able to apply yourself to demanding study?
- Do you have work experience?
- Is the new evangelisation important to you?
- Do you want to make a difference with your life?
- Do you have empathy with the spiritually poor of the western world and the young?
- Do you want to share your faith with others?
- Are you in good physical and mental health?
- Are you adventurous and are you willing to take risks, to ‘step out into the deep’?
- Is being involved in a life-giving faith community important to you?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to most of these questions then read on?
And if what you read sounds attractive?
And join us for our next ‘Come and See’